We proudly announce a new partnership with NEGA to produce a 3D live theatre featuring Japanese traditional performing arts Noh, which will be staged at Kanze Nohgakudo on 19th August, 2017.
Venue: Kanze Nogakudo
Cast: Takanobu Sakaguchi
Director: Shutaro Oku
Technical Director: Kentaro Fukuchi
Supervisor: Keiichiro Tuchiya
Producer: Junichi Tuchiya
Sponsors: Kanze School, Meiji University, Panasonic
Our Laser Cooking project, collaborative work with Kazuhiro Jo (IAMAS), has been featured in”Food Hacking”, a “MUNCHIES” video show.
The demonstration in this program was supported by Hiroshi Takai from Garage.
We proudly announce the collaborative agreement with NEGA Co. for the upcoming stage play adaptation of “Ghost in the Shell: ARISE”.
The play integrates three-dimensional visual that interacts with the performers. We provide some novel vision technologies to enhance the performance.
“Ghost in the Shell ARISE: Ghost is Alive” will run Nov. 5-15 at the Tokyo Geijutsu Gekijō Playhouse.
We demonstrated our recent project about cognitive science at Advanced Visual Interfaces 2014 (Como, Italy).
- “Analysis of Identification Process of Self Image from Multiple Silhouetted Images” Hiroto Saito, Kentaro Fukuchi. in Adjunct Proceedings of AVI 2014
Entrance examination for master/doctor course students will be conducted in February, and the application period is 9-15 January.
- Communication system over interactive media
- Communication system over computer aided manufacturing
- Digital sports
- Input/Output technologies including tabletops systems and public displays
- Interactive contents using self-image projection
- Edutainment (education + entertainment)
- Computer game history
Please access the admission policies and the admission guideline for the detailed information.