We demonstrated our recent project about cognitive science at Advanced Visual Interfaces 2014 (Como, Italy).
- “Analysis of Identification Process of Self Image from Multiple Silhouetted Images” Hiroto Saito, Kentaro Fukuchi. in Adjunct Proceedings of AVI 2014
Entrance examination for master/doctor course students will be conducted in February, and the application period is 9-15 January.
- Communication system over interactive media
- Communication system over computer aided manufacturing
- Digital sports
- Input/Output technologies including tabletops systems and public displays
- Interactive contents using self-image projection
- Edutainment (education + entertainment)
- Computer game history
Please access the admission policies and the admission guideline for the detailed information.
Our Laser Cooking project has been featured in the following media outlets:
Keiichi Seko presented his research work “A Guidance Technique for Motion Tracking with a Handheld Camera using Auditory Feedback” at ACM UIST 2012.
He introduced a novel guidance technique based on auditory feedback for a handheld video camera.
“A Guidance Technique for Motion Tracking with a Handheld Camera using Auditory Feedback” Keiichi Seko and Kentaro Fukuchi (
We are pleased to announce the upcoming event called “Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) Version 1.0″.
BSoD is an experimental workshop event dedicated for visual performers and developers who are developing VJ software, interactive system for visual performance, etc, etc. Don’t hesitate to introduce your immature system: feel free to test your cutting-edge, fresh-from-oven product.