We proudly announce the collaborative agreement with NEGA Co. for the upcoming stage play adaptation of “Ghost in the Shell: ARISE”.
The play integrates three-dimensional visual that interacts with the performers. We provide some novel vision technologies to enhance the performance.
“Ghost in the Shell ARISE: Ghost is Alive” will run Nov. 5-15 at the Tokyo Geijutsu Gekijō Playhouse.
We demonstrated our recent project about cognitive science at Advanced Visual Interfaces 2014 (Como, Italy).
- “Analysis of Identification Process of Self Image from Multiple Silhouetted Images” Hiroto Saito, Kentaro Fukuchi. in Adjunct Proceedings of AVI 2014
Entrance examination for master/doctor course students will be conducted in February, and the application period is 9-15 January.
- Communication system over interactive media
- Communication system over computer aided manufacturing
- Digital sports
- Input/Output technologies including tabletops systems and public displays
- Interactive contents using self-image projection
- Edutainment (education + entertainment)
- Computer game history
Please access the admission policies and the admission guideline for the detailed information.
Our Laser Cooking project has been featured in the following media outlets:
Keiichi Seko presented his research work “A Guidance Technique for Motion Tracking with a Handheld Camera using Auditory Feedback” at ACM UIST 2012.
He introduced a novel guidance technique based on auditory feedback for a handheld video camera.
“A Guidance Technique for Motion Tracking with a Handheld Camera using Auditory Feedback” Keiichi Seko and Kentaro Fukuchi (